Are you fond of that magical touch that makes you smell of plant herbs like me and warms you? Let’s look at how these teas,have a lot of influence on our health…
A study by the University of Northumbria has shown that chamomile tea and mint tea are quite effective on our mood and memory. According to their experiments, some of the 180 volunteers were asked to consume some of the chamomile tea from the mint tea, and their moods were tested before and after drinking. The chamomile tea slows down our attention speed and improves our memory and alertness by reviving our mood and consciousness.
Commenting on the research, Mark Moss, the head of the Department of Psychology, said, “I saw people drinking from the mint tea have a longer memory. They could remember more pictures and words they saw. On the contrary, those who drink chamomile tea behave more slowly than if they did not answer the tasks.
As you can see chamomile and mint tea have different effects on each other, both are very effective on our health.
- If we start with chamomile tea,
- Chamomile has been used for many years as a remedy for medical complaints such as asthma, colic, fever, irritability, nausea, nervous complaints, childhood diseases, skin disorders and cancer.
- It has a healing effect for the wound.
- Can be used for rheumatism problems.
- It affects teething problems in children.
- It has been shown that asthma is alleviated when used as steam.
- After meals you can find a solution to your digestive problems.
- Skin can be used to treat ulcers, injuries and burns.
- If you have skin problems, use the papaya as an aid in washing.
- At the end of the researches, anti-allergic daisy has been proved to be a feature in 26 countries.
- Mint has gained a reputation, especially in Western Europe. It has been used for stomach problems and menstrual disorders and has proved to be medically effective.
- It contains A and C vitamins as well as many minerals.
- We can sweeten our food with mint, and we can aroma our drinks together with the mint.
- Sweets and candies are also possible.
- Cough and colds;
- We can observe the healing effect of mint oil on symptoms of coughing due to colds. It also helps strengthen our immune system. I should also say that it has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties.
- Mouth and sinuses;
- It is possible to improve our sinus inflammations with mint oil. The menthol inside makes it easy to clog and breathe.
- Digestion problems;
- We can also use it in our complaints such as gas, bloating, nausea and stomach cramps.
- Menstrual symptoms;
- Cramps and nausea caused by a woman’s natural cycle can be alleviated with mint. Mint helps to relieve pain by taking on the role of muscle relaxant.
- With mint, we can relieve headache, nerve pain, toothache and joint inflammation with menthol.
- The effects on the skin;
- Mint oil can be used as a washing agent for dry skin. Infections, itching, allergic rashes and bacterial infections can be removed with mint.
- In addition, mint flavor acts as a stimulant by raising our energy.
- We have studied a few of the beauties from the plants with you. Continue to follow the healing from your plants to those of you who care about your health …
Good day, dear reader. Let science and art be yours 🙂